Here are some key facts of what conditions have to be met in order to qualify for the direct line Van Insurance.
- The vehicle must have no more than 8 seats and have a Gross Vehicle Weight less than 3.5 tonnes
- Van drivers must be over 21 (over 22 in NI) and hold a valid UK/EU driving licence and are permanently resident in the UK.
- If you selected one of the following when obtaining your motor insurance quotation then the vehicle may only be used for Social, Domestic or Pleasure purposes: Motor Trade, Retired, Housewife / Househusband, Drivers, Students and Unemployed. If you require additional drivers to have business use or are uncertain about the type of use you require, please contact us on 0845 301 2906.
- Your business or the business of your employer is not in anyway connected with any of the following: the entertainment and fashion industry, professional sports, foreign service, foreign diplomatic personnel, mini-cab drivers or mini-cab controllers.
- Goods in transit are not covered under this policy.
- Named Driver No Claims Discount
- Matched No Claims Discount
- Multi-van Discount (currently 10% discount)
- Breakdown Multi-van Discount